How to make a Footer or Bottom Tag move dynamically.
How to make a Footer or Bottom Tag move dynamically with changing content size.
The website contents change very frequency and dynamically.
So, most of cases, some layouts need to change its height by its contents size.
And some layouts need to be moved by the height of another layouts.
Here is an example for the case in the Website Layout Maker.
1. There is a 'Black Art' Theme.
We are now going to show an example with the theme 'Black Art'.
The bottom tag be moved by above height of the left or right panel.
Check the step 2 and 3.
2. The bottom tag be moved down by above left layout height.
3. The bottom tag also be moved down by above right layout height.
4. There is a function called 'Flexible Height'.
Go Element Control and select 'BoldBox2' layout.
There is a function called 'Flexible Height'.
The layout that checked the 'Flexible Height' be sized its height by its size of contents.
5. Check the 'Flexible Height' to both 'BoldBox2' and 'bgtxt'.
6. The layouts be sized by its contents. But...
7. There are more layouts that consists of the website.
8. Two layouts checked the option. but there is no space.
9. There are two types of bottom space in the Element Control.
10. The spaces are adjusted.
11. You also need to adjust the bottom spaces of right body.
12. The right panel spaces are also adjusted.
Now, the site works perfectly what you think.
The bottom tag automatically be moved by above height of the body.
If the left is bigger one than the tag be moved by left and right also.